The Funeral Consumers Alliance* of San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties, and its affiliate, the Funeral Education Foundation (FEF), comprise the local chapter of a national nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting the right to choose meaningful, dignified, affordable death care.
This FCA/FEF chapter offers information on:
We are a non-profit organization
dedicated to protecting the right to choose meaningful, dignified, affordable death care, and to providing information to help make these choices.
of San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties
Your financial support helps us help you.
- provide speakers at no charge to groups wishing to learn about death care planning and options, through FEF
- monitor local funeral industry trends and practices
- serve as a consumer advocate for legal and regulatory reform, giving advice on or lobbying for necessary changes locally, state-wide, or nationally
*Formerly called the Peninsula Funeral and Memorial Society.
- Retail prices for mortuaries in the following counties:
- 2012 Mortuary & Price info for Sonoma County, courtesy of Novato Community Hospital Palliative Care Unit
Come to our Q&A sessions, held the 3rd Thursday of every month.